Program Operation and
Wine Country Inns is proud to operate some of the most interesting
and luxurious Bed and Breakfast accommodations west of the Rockies.
One way we show our appreciation to our regular guests is to
recognize them with a special loyalty card which we stamp on
every occasion that you stay with us. Just bring
your card with you on your next visit to any WCI member inn
and collect a second stamp.
» On your third visit we
will reward you with an automatic $25 discount against the total
cost of your stay.
Some simple rules
1. Choose to stay with one particular favorite inn or stay with
a selection from our many inns across Sonoma County.
2. As our guest you will be given a Program Card on your first
visit to a WCI member property.
3. The participating member inn will stamp the card as you check
4. Each stay comprising consecutive nights spent at any one
member property counts as one stay.
5. Collect two stamps on your card to validate its $25 reward
6. Return for your next stay, and be sure to bring the validated
card with you! All we ask is for your email and you will be
with your $25 discount. At the conclusion
of that stay you will receive a new card and stamp for that
7. Cards have no cash redemption value.
8. The guest is responsible for their card. No claim for loss
can be entertained by WCI or its members.
9. The program will run through the end of 2011 or as long as
WCI at its sole discretion shall decide to continue the program.